We develop and produce films that contribute
- to societal dialogue by translating abstract issues into down to earth personal stories of directly involved people
- to conveying the corporate narrative to a diverse audience of stakeholders
- to the support of nonprofit and volunteer organizations within civil society
- to the professional development of young filmmakers
Filmmaking is as a collective process. Our approach is based on client involvement at different stages of production.
- Preproduction: Together with the client we establish the concept of the film. A film plan is written that may include goal and target audience, content, format, technical specifications, organization, dissemination, crew, timeline and budget.
- Production: during the production phase the client is invited on the set.
- Post production:
- First cut is presented to the client for input and feedback.
- Final cut is presented for approval.